Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Sr. Girls Dance: When You Wish Upon A Star

I performed the dance as a mirror image so the girls do not have to flip it around while doing it.  So if I raise my right hand, the girls will face the TV (or computer) and raise their left hand.  This is how I've been teaching the dance classes, so it should be familiar to them.  When we perform we will have wands that we'll use.  Since we don't have the wands yet, we are using straws for practice.  If your daughter has any questions while practicing, please write these down and send them to class with her so we can be sure to address them.  Also, there were a couple times in the video where I had to back up so that I would still be in the shot, please disregard these steps.  The dancers should know when they're supposed to be backing up and when they're not.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment