Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Boys Dance: All Star


The video is not perfect and there's a whole section in the middle where Mike is my "helper" but gets a little lost.  But it should give them a good idea of when to do the moves and how.  It's a fast song, but I'm confident they can do it.  :)  I did the dance in Kai's place, so Kai should do just as I did.  I did not do it in mirror image (like with the other videos) because there were a couple parts that were too difficult for me to invert.  Nathan's part is mostly the same as Kai's but with a couple parts where he mirrors Kai or does something a little different, and he should be aware of those parts. Oh, there's a part where I say "this is where they do the worm" but I don't actually do it.  I'm afraid of re-injuring my back, so I won't be doing the worm, but I'd like the boys to give it a try.  Take notes on where they get confused when practicing it at home and bring those to class each week.  :)  Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment