Sunday, December 4, 2011

Dance Videos

Hi Dancers!
I didn't want everyone to forgot the dances over the Christmas break, so I made videos of the dances we've been working on so you can still practice and keep it fresh. Please practice these as much as you can! We'll all be learning one more dance before the recital (which will be March 23rd, with practices on the 20th). So if you can get these dances down before we start up again in January, that'd be great!
Just a note: Some of the dances have been changed a bit from how we had been practicing them. After I recorded them the first time I decided some of the movements looked kinda funny, so I made a few changes and recorded them again. So please please please watch the videos and practice them!
I'd also like to thank my assistants: Mike and Esther. Without them, the head shoulders knees and toes video wouldn't be the same. :)
Can't wait to see you Jan 3rd! :) Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment